Rapipay WhatsApp Group Link
Rapipay Retailers और Distributors को सपोर्ट के लिए एक Rapipay WhatsApp Group होना जरुरी है, इसलिए हमने एक व्हाट्सप्प ग्रुप बनाया है। यह व्हाट्सप्प ग्रुप सभी Rapipay यूजर्स के लिए है और कोई भी व्यक्ति निचे दिए गए बटन पर क्लिक करके ग्रुप ज्वाइन कर सकते है।
यह भी पढ़े : RapiPay Commission Structure
[cq_vc_bannerblock bannertitle=”Rapipay WhatsApp Group Joining” bannercontent=”निचे दिए गए बटन पर क्लिक करके Rapipay WhatsApp Group Join कर सकते है।” bannerbutton=”Join Now” buttonshape=”8px” buttonborder=”solid” buttonbordercolor=”#f4561d” isicon=”yes_start” icon_fontawesome=”fab fa-whatsapp” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fchat.whatsapp.com%2FGPL31u107y6CWOT8nR817p|target:_blank”]
WhatsApp Group Rules and Regulation
ग्रुप में ज्वाइन होने के बाद इन Rules का कठोरता से पालन करे अन्यथा आपको ग्रुप से कभी भी हटा दिया जायेगा।
- Always keep to the purpose of the group, don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics.
- Don’t spam the group. If you would like a group to share memes, adverts or deals with then set one up for that exact purpose and invite others to join.
- Don’t be offended if others leave.
- Do politely excuse yourself before you leave a group.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- If you’re lurking in a group chat and ‘seeing’ every message, occasionally respond with *something* to remove the stalker vibe that inevitably develops.
- Don’t create huge groups.
- Don’t create groups with minors who don’t know each other – no parent wants their kids talking to strangers.
- Try not to have long one-on-one conversations in the group. Switch to private messages.
- Do not post in any group between 21:00 and 07:00 unless it is an emergency. By emergency, we mean the “fire, floods, and broken bones” type of emergency, not the “I needed a scone recipe at 2 am because I had the munchies” type of emergency.
- If a message asks for a positive response like an RSVP, don’t reply in the negative. Only say if you are able to attend. Don’t double RSVP if a second call to action is sent out for the same event.
- If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer don’t respond with “I don’t know”. Just wait for someone who knows the answer to reply.
- Please don’t send in a hundred “thank you” messages. If you feel gratitude towards someone – tell them in a private message.
- If someone asks a question of a personal nature (like asking for advice) don’t respond if someone else has already answered, or else respond to the person directly in a private message.
- The group is not a political platform (unless you have specifically set it up for this purpose) No arguing, no heated opinions, no fear-mongering, no hyped-up drama, no fake news. Check your sources before you share.
- Never EVER use a group to berate someone else or air grievances. If you have an issue address it one on one with the relevant person.
- Don’t add random people to a close-knit group.
- Always ask someone if you may add them before you add them.
- Don’t send data-insensitive messages. No-one wants their last 3GB used up on uninvited memes.
- When the group has served its purpose (the hike is over) delete it.
- Hit “Mute” on your WhatsApp group (unless you’re part of an emergency rescue group). This is a sanity saver. You will still receive all the messages, but your phone won’t buzz or make a noise for every one of them.
If you are not sure, ask yourself these three questions before you post:
- Is this relevant?
- Is this necessary?
- Is this a good time to post?
इसे भी पढ़े : RNFI Whatsapp Group Link