IndusInd Bank CSP Registration
IndusInd Bank CSP : A Bank Mitra is an individual who acts as an agent of the bank in a place where opening a brick and mortar bank branch is not possible. These individuals represent banks Kiosk and provide all kinds of assistance to bank customers. This includes offering assistance in opening an account under the PMJDY initiative and helping with any problems that may arise during the opening of accounts under the program.
The main duties of a Bank Mitra are –
- Generating awareness regarding saving as well as offering advice on managing money and debt-related issues
- Identifying the business potential of customers and generating business from them
- Enrolling a customer and collecting/verifying the forms needed to open a bank account
- Helping customers fill and submit application forms
- Collecting/accepting the payment of small value deposits
- Providing bank account details like mini statements, etc.
- Providing any kind of support on behalf of the bank i.e. pension and insurance products.
यह भी पढ़े : ICICI bank CSP Registration
IndusInd Bank CSP Registration & Eligibility Criteria
Who can become Bank Mitra?
There are no eligibility criteria for becoming a Bank Mitra. Any individual who has completed 18 years of age can become a Bank Mitra. However, there are a few people who will get a preference over others for becoming a Bank Mitra. These include:
- Retired Bank Employees
- Retired Teachers
- Retired Govt. /Private Employees
- Ex. Servicemen
- Individual owners of Kirana stores/ medical shops/ fair price shops/ Public Call Office (PCO) operators, agents of Small Saving Scheme of Govt./ Insurance Companies,
Additional Reading : Bank of India CSP by RNFI Services.
To be eligible to become a Business Correspondence Agent (BCA)/CSP, one requires :
- To be a Minimum 12th standard pass out with a qualification certificate
- Must have an ID proof with a photograph
- Must have a Pan Card
- Must have an Address Proof – Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, any Government bill such as that of electricity or phone
- Must have a Shop/Outlet/Kiosk Address Proof (In case the Business Correspondent has a separate shop/office)
- Must have an Appointment Letter from CBC
- Must have an IBL Account Number
- Must possess Police Verification
- Must have a uniform (Cap, Jacket and Bag)
Note – He/she should be local/native of allocated SSA/Ward, and must be well known.
यह भी पढ़े : SBI kiosk banking commission structure 2021
All Corporate Business Correspondent supervisors have already been trained during the initial phase of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Progam. This ‘Train the Trainer’ module contained subjects like Account Opening, Basics of Banking, Financial Inclusion and Jan Dhan Yojana, in conjunction with technical classroom training.
In compliance with directives from the Finance Ministry, a training calendar was prepared for the entire 240 Business Correspondents and the accreditation was at par with Indian Institute of Banking & Finance’s (IIBF) BC Certification Course. The training was completed in December, 2015.
IndusInd bank CSP Banner Download